Cloud computing is having more demand in the future | Security issue is also considered in cloud computing and profits for using cloud computing
Cloud computing will increase the usage of information technology in the future and demand for cloud computing is increasing as it reduces the expenses for using the computer applications. There is no need to establish a separate server by the data organizations to perform their works. 3G and wireless facilities may be used more and in the coming 3-6 years, internet usage will also increase.
Working nature of clouds computing:
Cloud computing is the word used for accessing the technology resources, software, digital information and getting required facilities through a subscription or limited fee. Server pool plays an important role in cloud computing and net connection will be in the form of pipe. Broadband cables of the companies like Tata, Airtel etc will be in this pipe and their bandwidth will be 4-20Mbps. In the foreign countries, 100 Mbps is also used. In the foreign countries, it is enough to invest Rs.5000 but in India, it is required to invest one lakh rupees. Organizations which access the server will contain this pipeline connections and this organization will work for 24 hours. Extra racks are placed when data capacity is occupied in the server.
Areas where cloud computing is used:
Cloud computing is used in the fields like education, medical protection, financial services and retails fields. With the help of cloud computing, the usage of the organizations will reduce. This will help in maintaining the records of the patients, increase in the usage of hospitals and for exploiting telemedicine.
Profits for using cloud computing:
Normal data companies are investing Rs.2 lakhs for buying the server and to use the applications, they should again invest Rs.10 lakhs to Rs.15 lakhs. People are required for 24 hours work and maintenance. There is no need of buying separate software for the companies when they use the applications in cloud computing method. It is enough to pay the charges for the services used. As a result of cloud computing, large investments are not required.
- There is no need of private computers by storing the information in the internet. If the usage of the company is increasing, they should store the old data and new data. This requires lost of space. Extra charges are also required for the storage of information. Cloud computing is helpful in removing this charges.
- Cloud computing are offering the advanced services and improvement in the technologies are updated from time to time. So people can use the required software for specific use at low price.
- As the information is stored on internet, it can be used from anywhere and this will be very helpful for the working people. Transfer of information between various departments is very easy.
- Gmail also belongs to cloud computing. We are using many services in Gmail and mailing is also done but it is not ours.
- In the present world, cloud computing business value is 110 million dollars which is equal to Rs.495 crores. Consulting organization is estimating that this value will increase ten times by 2015. Then the value of cloud computing will be Rs.4878 crores. Popular companies like Google, Microsoft and TCS had already started their work by using cloud computing.
- HCL Info systems had started a separate organization for the cloud computing services. This organization is providing the cloud computing at very cost of Rs.9000.
- Microsoft had also established Windows Azure with cloud computing as a platform. This will support 3,500 applications.
- Venture Capital Organization which belongs to Intel Corporation which manufactures chips is deciding to invest money in Indian capital. Intel had invested 23 million dollars (Rs.103.50 crores) in various Indian companies.
Security issue in Cloud computing:
Main issue which is considered in cloud computing is security and secretiveness of information. As the company will store the information beyond firewall, risk is more. As the hacking attacks are increasing, cryptographic methods should be used to maintain the secretiveness of information. This helps the authorized persons to access the data.