Special features of Panasonic HDC SDT750 | Panasonic HD 3D camcorder shoots the videos in the 3D and views them with compatible devices.
The Panasonic company corporation is releasing the HD 3D camcorder into the market. The specialties of the camcorder are:
- There are lica dycomar lens, 12*optical zoom and three MOS systems in the camcorder. They will increase the sound and color of the picture and so the pictures will be effective as real and they produce advanced sounds.
- There are five electric condenser microphones which exactly know the distance of the sound and the origin of the sound. They had also equipped the technology which reduces the air sound and the 3D sound in this camcorder is heard clearly than the traditional camcorders.
- There is stereo microphone which allows stereo recording in the outdoor shootings.
- They can easily attach the 3D lens and shoot the video easily.
- The camcorder captures the left and right portions of the picture and attaches them at a time to get the exact picture. They should connect the 3D compatible television with the mini cable to view the recorded videos.
- The weight of the camera is 2.8 kilos.
- They will tell the cost of the camcorder when it is released into the market in October. It may be up to Rs.64,000.