Tips and precautions to be followed before buying a television | Things to be checked before buying a television
Television had become an important necessity in 21st century and constitution had declared November 21st as the world television day in the general assembly which was held in March month in 1996. Few precautions while buying a television:
- Lengths and measurements to place the television in the house should be taken.
- After placing the television in the shelf, there should be 2-3 inches place left around the television.
- Seating arrangement in the house should be done according to the screen size of the television.
- 26 inches LCD television should be watched from a minimum distance of 4 feet and 32 inches LCD television should be watched from 5-6 feet distance.
- Television should not be selected in a hurry and after observing all the televisions in the showroom, it should be selected based on the picture quality.
- Audio quality should be checked and more number of speakers should be checked in the case of home theatre. People should be able to visualize the picture with the help of the audio without seeing the visual.
- It is better to buy a television which is having a separate block for the children.
Inbuilt stabilizer should be there for the selected television.